Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wow!

Last night Stella and I were in a car accident!
We had just left Pizza Factory Express by Lins
We were stopped at the stop  light on Dixie Drive and Sunset by Maverik
We were just hanging out and then SMASH

I immediately got out to get Stella out of the car because she was scream.
She wasn't bleeding and I couldn't see anything wrong with her while I was holding her

After I got her calmed down a little bit I checked out behind me.
A Land Rover had smashed into the Nissan behind me which crashed into me and I hit the car in front of me
The Land Rover and Nissan had to be towed away because they were smashed up pretty bad
I didn't end up hitting the car in front of me very hard but both cars still have damage

While we were waiting for the police to arrive on the scene Stella and I stood on the sidewalk.
As we were standing there Stella started screaming
HELP MY CAR, HELP MY CAR BROKEN
Over and over, that definelty put a smile on my face.
Every kept telling her that it is okay Mommy will get if fixed and that seemed to calm her down.

We had to sit in the Lins parking lot for about an hour while the offices put everything into the system a got the cars towed.
I sat next to Stella to keep her entertained which was very difficult because she wanted to get and play.
Everytime I started to get emotional she would get all worried and say, mom crying you okay?
I would immedialty stop and tell her, yes I am okay, im not crying.
She definelty helped keep me under control.
Scott was on his way home from Salt Lake so I didn't get to see him till about 9:20pm.
My dashboard is like a Christmas Tree with all the lights that are on right now.
My seat belts is broken because an airbag goes off in the seat belt when your in an accident so it won't even move, it is stuck exactly like how I was wearing it.
The arm rest is stuck in position, I don't even understand that!
The glove box rubs now
Who knows what else is wrong, because Scott is a car guy he has told what else is wrong but I can't spell most of the items so I won't try.

A police office had to pull the Nissan's license plate out of my bumper.


The hood won't shut and the light is loose
 There is supposed to be a gap between the car and the door

I am so grateful that there was a car between us and the Land Rover 
because it would have really hurt Stella and I
I know his vehicle is totaled but I am so grateful for him.
I am so grateful we are okay.
Stella doesn't seem to have any after pain
I have some neck and back pain
but I am alive.

Our insurance has said that the car is most likely going to be totaled but won't know until someone comes and looks at it.
Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us borrow a car so we can get around, LOVE YOU!

The freaky thing is my accident was about 7:40pm 
and Anna and my cousin Hayley were in an accident at 9:00pm in Salt Lake
It wasn't their fault either, someone turned into them and totaled her vehicle!
Anna, Hayley I am so happy you guys are safe!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow, sounds like some bad luck! Glad everyone is ok! Feel better!

Myrle Dalton said...

I am so glad you are all right and that Stella is OK too. How blessed we are today that all 4 grand daughters are OK! You dad said the Stella said, "My car is broke." SHe is one smart young lady. I also hope you are well covered with insurance. Love you and feel blessed all is well. Life can change so quickly. Luvgram

Ashlie Dalton said...

oh how scary! glad to hear everyone is ok.

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow! Sorry to hear about this. Grateful little cutie and you were unharmed.

Hayley Dee said...

Definitely a sad day for some Dalton cars. Glad you and the mini cheerleader made it out alright.