Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rental Car

This giant beast is what Enterprise Rent A Car gave me




All I asked for was a vehicle I can easily get a car seat into.
I was supposed to get a van but when I showed it wasn't ready and I had to go to work.
So this was the other car they offered me!
It is giant!
It seats 8 people, so if you need a ride please let me know I plenty of room

I don't know how people drive these all the time
It cost me $50.00 to fill up HALF the tank!

I could fill up the GTI on Premium for $40.00
and it would last me almost 2 weeks
while 3/4 a tank in the Ford last me a week!

My car is being fixed in Las Vegas at an Audi Specialty shop
It won't be ready until at least April 7th
I am just happy I will get my small, good gas mileage car back!

No comments: