Thursday, March 17, 2011

Las Vegas

So yesterday my Mom, Anna, Laura, Stella and I went down to Vegas for a girls day.
I completely forgot my camera but I think Anna and Laura took a couple pictures on their phones.
We went to the Fashion Show  Mall and the Towne Square Mall
I was tons of fun shopping and hanging out with the girls!

Stella was absolutely amazing in Las Vegas!
She stayed in her strolled almost the whole time and didn't even whine or cry
When we did get her out of stroller she would ran around all crazy
or dance to the music in the store.
She entertained us and some other people as well with her crazy dancing
or spaz dancing, that is what Anna and Laura call it

On our way home we stopped in Mesquite for Ice Cream,
It was calling us!
We got Stella a kids ice cream, which is not kids size, she was so happy!
After a couple of licks ice would be all over her face
Anna and Laura tried to teach her how to lick the ice cream the right way but Stella would just stick her mouth on it and suck the ice cream into her mouth.
When she noticed Laura was eating the cone she didn't want the ice cream any more just the cone.
So I put the ice in an empty cut and she took a couple bits of the cone and was done.

Thanks Mom for the fun day trip to Las Vegas it was a blast.
Anna and Laura thanks for helping take car of Stella you two are the best.

Sorry for no pictures at this time!

{PS: HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY}

No comments: