Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Growing Up

I decided to put Stella's hair in a ponytail finally.
I haven't wanted to because it would mean she is getting bigger.
(age wise not weight, haha)
But she is getting bigger and it is so cute! The pictures don't do justice!
She looks like she is at least 4 years old, it is killing me
I am trying to find someone in our ward or area the is doing Joy School but it has not been a success yet

Oh she is so big it is killing me!



I got her a Tinkerbell lunch box to see if I could get her to eat better at lunch
She calls it her backpack
and she is eating a lot better now loves opening it and finding out what is inside.
You can't really see in the picture but she is wearing Laura's purple high heels
Thanks Laura for donating them to her dress up box

2 comments:

anna said...

ah! can you tell her to stop growing up until i come back!?!?

Anonymous said...

Very cute! It is true how fast they are growing up. Audrey and her would have a blast together at this age. Audrey loves shoes as well and loves make up and having her hair pretty as she calls it these days. Stella's hair is sure growing. I just smiled at the top picture!