It was such wonderful weather this weekend that we spent Friday and Saturday outside!
We went to the park and Stella only want to slide for a couple of minutes
then we spent 30 minutes swinging.
(It doesn't seem long but it is, I can't wait till we have a swing set)
She loves swinging
I am not sure why but it makes her all relaxed and calm.
Which I need some calm time, I just wish it would happen at home!
(These are Friday pictures, I will put Saturday on a different post)
Telling me she wanted to go to the swings but they were all full
This is the swing she stayed in for 30 minutes.
I think she is a bit of a people watcher
because she didn't want to talk to me she wanted to watch everyone else.
I am really excited for it to be officially spring so we can do this all the time.
(These are Friday pictures, I will put Saturday on a different post)
Telling me she wanted to go to the swings but they were all full
This is the swing she stayed in for 30 minutes.
I think she is a bit of a people watcher
because she didn't want to talk to me she wanted to watch everyone else.
I am really excited for it to be officially spring so we can do this all the time.

No comments:
Post a Comment