{12.30.12}
After Christmas we headed up to Salt Lake to see my niece Kate and for her baby blessing.
I realized that I didn't take one picture during the blessing.
There were so many cameras and phones that I was always taking pictures for someone else.
It snow A LOT while we were there and Stella begged to play in it so we gave it and went to the store and bought snow clothes.
She was so excited!
So grateful Tatum and Mike didn't mind going out and playing with Stella because I didn't have enough warm clothes.
Everyone. I mean everyone wanted to be outside to watch Stella play int he snow.
But we didn't last very long because we were all cold!
Stella still asks multiple times a week when we are going back to Mike and Tatum's to play in the snow. She has also informed me that she can just go by herself and stay at their house.







No comments:
Post a Comment