Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Eve Part 2

After the Madsen get together we headed over to my cousins for the Dalton Christmas Eve party.
This year Christmas Eve was Spanish style
My cousins husband Canyon made tons of WONDERFUL Mexican/Spanish food 
Homemade tamales, salads, beans, rice, soup (I'm not sure what the correct name for it is)
and much much more!

It is such a blast to get all of us together 
We have been having the Christmas Eve Party with our cousins since I can remember and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger! 
I think there was 30 of us all together! 
This year we will be adding at least 2 more
(Picture overload!)

 


Of course everyone is on their phones instagraming and sharing their pictures
 

 
 
Clint and Cassie did a great job putting together the puppet nativity with ALL the little kids!
9 kids all together

 
Getting ready with our "instruments" for christmas singing
This is probably one of my favorite traditions.
The Daltons Christmas Eve party  has always consisted of a nativity, christmas songs and a talent show.
We haven't had a talent show for a couple years but hopefully when the kids are all older it will come back!




The three best singers in the house!

The Christmas pinata

Stella and her loot!
I found the candy a couple days later still in her jacket pockets





Grandpa Mac

Me and my beautiful Mom

I couldn't remember who grab my camera and took TONS of wonderful pictures until I came across this beauty and knew immediatly who did it!
Thanks Anna!


We left the party a little bit early so we could head home, pack up the car with all the presents and our clothes to sleep at my parents house.
Once we got to my parents we put Stella to bed then we all hung out talking and joking around.
It was an amazing Christmas Eve hanging out with family and friends!

No comments: