GIRL!!
On Friday December 21st, 2012 we found we
were having another beautiful baby girl and we couldn't be more excited!
I have been horrible at keeping track of my pregnancy with this baby.
I have been so busy with work and the holidays that I can't keep up with anything!
I will have my big ultrasound on January 17th where they will check her heart and see if there is anything wrong.
We got to see the heart a little bit in this appointment and it looked beautiful!
It is amazing that I know exactly what I am looking at now when I see the heart.
I guess that is what happens when you study a baby's heart for 5 weeks.
My pregnancy has gone pretty smooth so far.
The only difference I have from my other two pregnancies is that my body aches ALL THE TIME
She is already so low that my back and butt just hurt non stop.
She is a mover also, in the evening she kicks me non stop
On Friday December 21st, 2012 we found we
were having another beautiful baby girl and we couldn't be more excited!
I have been horrible at keeping track of my pregnancy with this baby.
I have been so busy with work and the holidays that I can't keep up with anything!
I will have my big ultrasound on January 17th where they will check her heart and see if there is anything wrong.
We got to see the heart a little bit in this appointment and it looked beautiful!
It is amazing that I know exactly what I am looking at now when I see the heart.
I guess that is what happens when you study a baby's heart for 5 weeks.
My pregnancy has gone pretty smooth so far.
The only difference I have from my other two pregnancies is that my body aches ALL THE TIME
She is already so low that my back and butt just hurt non stop.
She is a mover also, in the evening she kicks me non stop



1 comment:
Congrats!!! Every girl needs a sister!
Post a Comment