{September 1-3}
DAY 1
DAY 1
We had our 7th Annual Bonnevilledubs Rally!
This was the biggest year so far
We had 18 people and 9 cars!
We had 3 Mark 1 GTI's, 1 Mark 2 Golf, 1 Scirocco, 1 Mark 2 Jetta, 1 Mark 4 GTI, 1 Mark 5 GTI, 1 Mark 4 Jetta
This year was the Southern Rally so Scott and I decided we should take everyone camping at the North Rim. So we got the largest campsite at Jacob Lake.
Saturday morning we left St. George and headed to the Jacob Lake
We definitely got some crazy looks while driving but that is the fun part of it.
A couple of the vehicles
Ali, Tatum, Sharon
We took a little hike and ended up walking back, in slow motion, alongside the road.
Erik and Ali
Tatum and Mike
Jake and Scott
We spent the rest of the night eating, drinking hot chocolate and sitting around the campfire.
I was hoping to get pictures from everyone else before I posted because I missed a lot but I haven't been able to yet! Hopefully soon!






1 comment:
MT. Dew "TALL BOY" I am so jealous of scott right now
Post a Comment