{September 3}
DAY 3
On our last day we headed out to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Scott and I didn't get to stay as long as we would have like because we needed to back into town to pick up Stella.
Fixing hair in the wind.
Scott and I
Look how red my face is! Didn't realize how burned I got at Lake Powell
After the Grand Canyon we headed home.
Some of our friends had to go back to Salt Lake and the rest had showers and headed over to our house for so fun.
The night turned into uncontrollable laughter from Steve and Jake.
Which made everyone else lose it also.
Luckily Stella is a pretty heavy sleeper and didn't wake up once!
This was an amazing rally!
The more people who start coming the better it gets (and a little harder)
Can't wait for next years rally!!




No comments:
Post a Comment