{10.31.2012}
I picked Stella up from school and she was running a fever!
So I gave her some Tylenol and she took a little nap.
I wasn't planning on taking her trick or treating but when my cousins showed up at the house Stella kept telling me she wasn't sick anymore and wanted to go trick or treating.
I put her costume on for some pictures and then was planning on taking her home.
Isaac. Elijah. Stella. Sophia. Isabelle
But soon enough she was acting like herself so we met up with Greg, Lindsey and kids and hit a trunk or treat and then hit a couple of houses before heading home.
Only smile picture I got
Must of been when she was feeling the best.
We headed home and answered the door a couple times
and put our sickie girl to bed!
All in all it was a good Halloween and Stella had a blast.

No comments:
Post a Comment