Monday, April 09, 2012

Happy Easter










Easter was a blast!
My mom made Stella's dress this year and it was gorgeous, she did amazing
We had dinner, Cafe Rio salads of course
Then the Easter Bunny came and she might of brought a little too many eggs
(I got a little carried away!!)
Stella had a huge sugar rush, by the end of the night she was throwing huge tantrums and just crying without any reasons.

We also went and spent sometime at Atticus grave.

It was a good Easter and I am grateful for the resurrection.

3 comments:

s@d said...

Cute dress. Cute girls. Good job Cindy. Rachel do you care if I occasionally send photos from your blog to Hayley?

Rachel said...

No you are just fine, go ahead :)

Myrle Dalton said...

Yes! Easter was great!*Stella's dress was absolutely adorable. We love being with the family. A favorite thing! Luvgrma