Friday, April 27, 2012

Wednesday Wanderings....On Friday

(she got herself dress if you can't tell)
1. Any time you give her what she wants she says, "thank you for sharing mom."
2. She loves playing outside, luckily it has been beautiful weather!
3. She makes up her own songs and sings everywhere we go
She likes to hold my face and sing to me
I LOVE it
4. She asks to go to school every time she sees a school bus or if I tell her Ike & Anna are at school.
I am looking to get her signed up for the fall!!
5. She plays with the Hispanic girls in the neighborhood and they don't speak any English so after she comes inside she likes to "speak" to us in Spanish.
It is just her making up words, it is hilarious!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Stella is so darn cute and funny!

Myrle Dalton said...

Stella is definitely a one of a kind and sooooo smart! Luvgrma