Stella
1. She is finally in a big bed and did AMAZING for the first 3 days.
Now she falls out of bed about 2 times a night.
I found some ideas I am going to try to get her not to fall out.
2. She decided today to not eat at all
No idea why, so frustrating!
3. If you tell her she is a big girl or if she wants to be a big girl she will tell you she is already big like Teeny (her cousin Anna)
4. She would rather be outside then inside any time of the day
and asks constantly to go outside.
5. She cried for 20 minutes at work because Papa and Abby (the dog) had to leave
If they weren't at work I don't think I would die
Papa keeps her so entertained and Abby lets her torture her

1 comment:
I saw the pictures of Abby as a bulletin board! Stella is quite the entertainer. Luvgram
Post a Comment