I decided I need to write down more about what and how Stella is doing for my records, and how I have been doing so I am going to attempt to post every Wednesday
Will see how long it lasts but I will try
Stella
1. She is amazing at playing pretend!
She plays by herself & imaginary firends all day
2. Asks to go outside multiple times a day
3. Has gotten really good at ignoring everything I say, we have MAJOR listening issues.
I am hoping it is an age thing and will go away quickly.
4. She would rather be at work then at home (opposite of me)
5. She is really good at writing letters but still doesn't know the name of each letter.
Scott & Rachel
Rachel: I am pretty much back to normal, I have no physical restrictions and my scar doesn't hurt or cause me any pain any more. I have pretty much all good days now but every once in awhile I get down. By doctor's orders I am not allowed to get pregnant for sometime to make sure my uterus is healed. (unless I want another c-section, which I don't)
I am still working as the Office Manager for my Dad at Red Wall part time then I work part time for Scott (Homestead Seasonings) doing their Quick Books.
Scott: Is working hard, Homestead Seasonings has been talking and has had meetings with Associated Grocers and Harmons to get there seasoning/rubs on the shelves.
They should hear back in the next month or two.
And Albertsons has their product and they hope to hear from them before BBQ season.
He also started a t-shirt company, TwillCo, on etsy and have been selling a lot of shirts.
All in all we are super busy and happy.

1 comment:
rachel, i'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better most of the time!
sounds like you guys are doing well, and staying busy. next time we come down, we should get together. :)
Post a Comment