Monday, October 03, 2011

Conference Weekend

Since my parents are out of town and Anna and Laura came down from SUU, we decided to stay at my parents house for the weekend.
It was fun to hang out with my sisters all weekend
Anna volunteered for the marathon so Laura, Stella and I run errands and made homemade pizza.
Sunday we all sat around and watched General Confrence and had my mom's homemade lasagna.
I got my camera out twice, wish I got it out more but oh well.



After both sessions we headed over to my sister-in-laws house for annual scones.
We also celebrated my father-in-laws, Alan's birthday
Stella was in the other room playing barbie's when we sang Happy Birthday so when it was over she came walking into the kitchen with her hands on her hips and said "You Happy Birthday?" all upset.
It was so cute and hilarious, she was so made we sung without her.





I guess she wanted to show Scott all the barbie's because after Scott asked her what she was doing she came walking out with ALL the barbies in her hands.
I have no idea how she picked them all up.
It was a great weekend, but I wish my sisters lived in town!
I know Stella said something else really cute but I can't remeber.
So when I do I will add it on.

1 comment:

Myrle Dalton said...

I love the pictures, and it is so nice you girls are so close and enjoy being together. The bond will only grow deeper as you get older. Stella is such a cutie.