{October 20}
Stella kept asking me to take her to the pumpkin patch to get a pumpkin. So i took her to Wal-Mart to pick out a pumpkin. She loved it and wanted them all.
Then we got home and cleaned them all up and we let her color she pumpkin.
Luckily Scott has some artistic skills because I wasn't doing so well.
She was so happy at what she did
She had to show us what she drew and what it was.
We are so excited for Halloween, we went to a trunk or treat hosted by the Bloomington Executive Suite
and she loved it, I am really excited to see her on actual Halloween this year.
She asks me every day if we are going trick or treating.
It probably doesn't help that I have been letting her wear her costume everyday, oh well.

No comments:
Post a Comment