{7.15.2010}
We were up in Salt Lake for a couple of days so we decided that it would be run to take Stella to the Hogle Zoo.
She seemed to love it,
we didn't take our stroller to Salt Lake so she either walked or we held her.
She loved that we were outside and that there were other kids around, not a lot because it was a weekday.
As we first got to Hogle Zoo a lady was leaving and gave us three tickets to the carousal
we were super excited because we didn't have to buy any.
At first time we took Stella we all rode and she didn't really like it,
but the second time I just took Stella and as long as I was on it with her she loved it, she screamed and laughed the whole ride.
She didn't like the skull of the elephant
I thought this little owl was so cute!





1 comment:
What a cutie! She is growing up so fast. Did Stella and Padad have a good Saturday afternoon? I need to ask Lincoln what they did and how it went. I don't know many grandpa's that want a 1 year old all by themselves for the afternoon. That has got to be a first. Love you. Luvgram
Post a Comment