{6.19.2010}
I know I am really late on posting but life happens.
Scott and I decided that we should try and take some nice pictures of Stella because we don't have very many, well it didn't turn out as wonderful as we would of liked
but we got a couple good pictures.
Stella will not look at the camera, EVER!
We took her to the Jacob Hamblin home to take her pictures,
it wasn't the best time during the day but we couldn't wait any later because it was already so close to bedtime.
We were trying to get her to smile and look at the camera so we kept telling her OPU
which is like stinky (my mom taught her this)
When you tell her OPU she pinches her nose then smiles but she kept turning away when she smiled after.
This is probably my favorite she just looks so pretty!



1 comment:
So cute. Can't believe she is getting so old.
Post a Comment