Wednesday, June 09, 2010

After the Wedding

{5.20.2010}

We were in Salt Lake for 4 days for our friends, Mike and Tatum's wedding.
Because I was so busy with the wedding cake and helping my sister-in-law finish decorating for the reception,
I forgot to grab my camera!
So I am waiting for the photographer to put the pictures up on his site, so as soon as he does I will post a pic of the cake.
But after we got back to the house
I grabbed the camera to take a couple pictures of Stella
Mike and Tatum had a pinata at there wedding and Stella got 6 suckers out of it.
She didn't want anything else but the suckers
I don't think she knew what they were because she has never had a sucker
But I think she liked that she could carry a lot at once
3 in each hand!

No comments: