Friday, May 07, 2010

Ironman

{4.30.2010}
We went to the first St. George Ironman
It was so much fun to watch all the athletes bike and run.
We got to watch Michael Wiess cross the finish line and we were only about 10 feet from the finish line.
It was a blast, Stella loved it.
After he crossed the finish line he came back and gave high fives to the people at the finish line and Stella and I got a high five.
After that Stella wanted to give everyone around us high fives.
We would of stayed longer but Stella needed a nap so we went to see my mom, who was volunteering at the finish line and then went home.
I can't wait for next year's race, I have family signing up for the next race.

I don't know how to make my collages bigger so if anyone knows please fill me in!My Mom in her cute finish line volunteer shirt

1 comment:

Seagull Dream said...

i like your hair dark.

if you go to settings on your blog and down to "select post editor" click on Updated editor instead of old editor. It allows you to make your photos bigger, especially vertical ones.