Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Camping Day 1

{5.27.2010}

We went camping with the Dalton clan out on the Arizona Strip to Mount Dellenbaugh.
It was a blast and Stella had a great time, as we expected.
She loves being outside and playing.
It was extremely relaxing and I can't wait until our next camp out.



My dad caught a lizard and Stella LOVED it.
She really wanted to hold the lizard but she kept almost crushing its head.




 We went on a little walk and we saw this sign around a property.
I don't know what the FBI is doing out on the Arizona Strip but I don't think I want to know.

We decided that we needed to have a contest of who could throw a rock with there left hand the farthest, I don't know who won but watching it was hilarious.
I think Anna won, haha

 
Hanging out with Grampy by the fire in her jammies.
Stella loves playing with her Grampy.

1 comment:

Myrle Dalton said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Luvgram