Monday, April 29, 2013

Pregnancy Post

36 Weeks
 
 I went to my check up on Thursday April 25th
I was dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced!
She is also head down already!
The baby was measuring right on schedule and her heartbeat sounded great.
My doctor thinks that if I keep going smoothly that I might have this baby in 2 weeks!
I am so excited but also rushing to get a couple last minute things done
I have again a total of 25lbs so far
 
He also let me know that because my body is starting to progress
that my chances of having a successful natural delivery are high!
Yay to no C-section!(I hope)
The more my body progress naturally the better my chances are
 
I have had horrible acid reflux for the last couple of weeks
I had no idea before how awful it was!
It is starting to calm down and I am hoping it goes away all together soon
 
This girl pushes down ALL DAY!
I feel so bruised and walk around with a waddle all the time
My hips and upper legs are super sore and that makes it hard to walk
 
Stella is getting more excited
She tells EVERYONE that her baby is coming in 2 weeks
or sometimes she says 5 because she really likes the number 5
She loves hugging me from behind and rubbing my belly.
Then she will ask if the baby liked her rubbing her,
I always say yes!
 
I would say I am in full blown nesting stage
and I have been for probably 2 or 3 weeks.
I feel like my WHOLE house is dirty and I have been trying to deep clean it all
It hasn't gone to well because I never have enough time
but things are slowing getting done.
We have been looking at homes to buy and are in the process
so that takes up most of my time after work, dinner, and picking the house normally.
 
 
The nursery is almost done
I need to sew a sheet for the cradle
and get a changing pad and changing pad cover.
Then I think I will be good to go
If anything else comes up I will just wait till after she is born to get it.
 
My last day of work is on April 9th
I am trying to get everything ready so my Mom has everything she needs
Hopefully I will get it all done.
I will start working from home starting 6 weeks after the baby is born.
 
I can't wait for this little girl to get here!
I am so excited and baby hungry, haha!!
 
 
 
 
35 Weeks

 
34 Weeks
Taken before bed!
 

No comments: