Monday, April 29, 2013

Easter

Easter Day
{3.31.2013}

After Stella found her Easter basket and spent the morning going through everything in it (I forgot to take pictures of it!) we headed over to the Temple to walk around.





Trying to see inside the Temple.

 Show us her dance moves!
She did lots and lots of twirls

The we headed over to the Dalton's to have a Easter lunch.
It was my Parents, Dan, Alex, Laura, Scott, Stella and I
My Mom always makes the best food and it is always to relaxing and fun.
Plus the Easter Bunny visited us at the Dalton's too!

Later in the evening we headed over the Madsen's to have an Easter dinner
The dinner included Becky, Alan, Greg, Lindsey, Ike, Anna, Scott, Stella, Me, and some family friends (I don't know how to spell their last name!)
Stella's Easter dress from Grammy Becky

All in all it was a wonderful Easter and we are so grateful for the gospel and for Jesus Christ.

No comments: