30 Weeks
I can't believe I am 30 Weeks!
We are now in the count down.
My stomach gets super hard and is uncomfortable most of the day.
I don't know if that is braxton hicks contractions
or what it is
Baby girl moves all day long still and I love it
I had my doctor's appointment last week
I had my glucose test, Tdap shot and my Rogram shot
It was a long doctor appointment but all went well
I'm measuring great
and her heart beat is at 165 bpm
I gained 5 pounds since my last appointment!
Oops, my doctor I think it was a problem
but I have been trying to get a little better.
That night I couldn't sleep on either side
I had my Tdap in my right arm
and my Rogram in my left hip.
All I wanted to do was to was sleep on my stomach
Stella asks everyday when the baby is coming
When I tell her not for awhile she asks if she is coming in 5 weeks
She is really excited and so am I
I have another appointment at 33 1/2 weeks
then I will start going every 2 weeks
This is pregnancy is moving quick now
I have less than 8 weeks less of work
and hopefully have the baby right after that!

1 comment:
I can't believe she's already almost here! Scott and I are so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment