28 Weeks
Took this picture at night so it is bad lighting, oops!
This pregnancy is starting to fly by!
She is so active! I am extremely grateful about it
but it makes me so tired!
Some days at work I feel like I need to lay down just to stretch my stomach
She is the most active when I lay down in bed
it usually lasts 5-10 minutes then I can fall asleep.
I have less then 10 weeks left at work!
I will work from home after the baby is born
but I will have a couple weeks off just to enjoy her.
I think my Mom might have a heart attack
because she is taking over while I am gone.
My back pain is okay as long as as walk/run everyday
I have been slacking this week so it hurts a bit.
I can't do many of the stretches the doctor told me to do anymore
my belly won't let me
A sister in my ward said, "you didn't just eat too much, right?"
I laughed and told her no, that I was pregnant
She didn't dare ask me!
I sleep pretty good but I REALLY want to sleep on my stomach
I am trying to sleep sort of on my stomach
so that I can pretend, it works some nights.
I told Stella how many weeks until the baby comes
and now she asks me if the baby is coming in 5 days or 10 days
I have to tell her no and she gets all sad.
I wore my first pair of maternity pants yesterday
I still have a pair of regular jeans that fit but I was washing them.
I hate maternity pants!
The band gets all bunchy and I feel like I am always fixing them.
I don't mind the shirts or dresses.
I am already getting a little nesting going on
I feel like I need to clean my house like crazy
If only I had the energy by the time Stella goes down there is no hope
I have another appointment at the end of next week
I will have my glucose test done and I might be getting my Rh shot too
I am not 100% sure

No comments:
Post a Comment