25 Weeks
Wow! I am getting big!
There isn't really anything new to report this week.
I have to stretch my back every night or I get super stiff and can't move.
I started doing prenatal yoga
I am hoping that yoga will help a little bit more with my back.
Stella will do yoga with me for the first little bit
She gets bored just breathing but she is so cute to watch!
This little girl is a mover and a shaker!
When I am sitting at my desk and at night before bed is the worst
She won't stop kicking and rolling
When I try to get Stella to feel her move she always puts her ear on my tummy.
I have tried to get her to understand that she can't hear her
just feel her but it hasn't worked yet.
We have a couple names picked out but haven't settled on one
This pregnancy has been harder to pick then the other two
I just don't seem to really like any names
and I am not really sure why
Stella has really enjoyed kissing my tummy
It doesn't matter if we are at home or at the store
Then afterwards she lets me know that she kissed my tummy
She loves to see the pregnancy apps on my phone
She loves to see what the baby looks like and asks if she is ready to come out
I have another appointment on Thursday
and I think Stella is more excited then I am.
She has been asking me since Sunday when we are going to my doctor
We can't wait for this little girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment