{Feb. 2, 2013}
We celebrated Stella's birthday a couple days early so that all the grandparents could be there.
It was also nicer for me because her birthday was on a Tuesday and I had to work.
Stella wanted to have a Cinderella party but since I didn't start thinking about her birthday until a week before I talked her into a Cookies & Milk party.
She really didn't mind that I changed it but she did ask where her Cinderella cake was, which I didn't make! Oops!
I was able to get the little school lunch milks from Harmons
Chocolate and Plain
They were so cute!
Abby came in all dressed up for Stella's birthday.
She was so excited
Abby had on necklaces, the skirt thing and the butterfly balloon that said,
Happy Birthday Stella! Love Abby
We could of ended the party there she was so happy
I thought the kids needed to decorate sugar cookies
I put different colors of frosting in the squeeze bottles so they could decorate
and lots and lots of sprinkles/candies.
Most of them went home on a sugar high with 3-4 cookies!
I was too tired this year to make a cake so we did cupcakes
I feel bad that I didn't make a cake but with no time and no energy it just couldn't happen
Stella was definitely spoiled for her birthday!
She loved and loves everything she opened
Giving cousin Elijah a giant hug for her Tangled doll
These two couldn't be any cuter
One of my favorite presents and bow board with LOTS of homemade bows from Aunt Lindsey, Greg, Anna and Ike.
I can't believe my little girl is 4 years old!
Where has the time gone?
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
We love you!!
We went to her 4 year well check and she is healthy as can be.
WEIGHT: 30.64lbs (15th percentile)
HEIGHT: 3'4" (55th percentile)













3 comments:
It was such an adorable party!! I loved it and the kids had an awesome time!! We love our Stella Bean!
How very cute, all of it. I like the frosting in a squeeze bottle idea.
It was a fun birthday party...old and young had a great time!! Love our little 4 year old cutie!!
Post a Comment