Sunday, July 01, 2012

Lake Mead

{June 5 - 7}

I have been a horrible blogger, I haven't had the time or energy.
Also I haven't really been taking any pictures except for on my phone

For the Dalton Family Vacation this year we went to Lake Mead and Camping.
It was probably the last family vacation that we will all be at for awhile since Peter and Michelle moved to Cleveland for his residency and the fact that they will be having a baby!
We are so excited for Baby SheIt!

It was a blast and we all ready miss Pete and Shell!
Stella talks about them and the baby almost everyday.

CAUTION: Picture Overload







Captain Stella



Stella and Papa took a dip in the tub each morning while we waited for the wind to calm down.

Painting nails and playing games while the wind calmed down.
 Otter pops at the lake is the best way to cool down






 Michelle, Grammy and Stella all rode the tubs together.
Stella loved it until we stopped then she burst into tears.
I think she was just really tired.





 Dancing to Justin Bieber, playing games and making treats.
My mom planned the greatest games for each night.
We all couldn't stop laughing and screaming
We also couldn't stop eating!
I don't know what it is with going on vacation but I always end up over eating and not with healthy food.
By the end of each night we were all sick to our stomachs.

 Stella falling asleep on ANYONE is not normal
She stopped doing that when she was like 6 months old.
It definitely showed how tired she actually was.


Thank you Mom and Dad for the great trip to Lake Mead!
Thanks for planning it all the getting all together
It was definitely a blast!

We all headed home, changed and headed out to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon

1 comment:

s@d said...

Nice picture overload. Looks like a lot of fun. We need to get your mom's game list. Are you announcing that Peter & Michelle are expecting?
P.S. nice to see all the blondes being added to your family.