Wednesday, July 18, 2012

4th of July

Stella and I spent the day at my parents house playing, swimming and prepping to can salsa.
Scott had to work so we didn't meet up with him until later in the evening.
We had dinner at my parents and enjoyed some family time then we went over to the Madsen's and had another dinner, lite of fireworks and watched the city fire works.

It was a great day being with family and enjoying our freedom.

Anna and Stella reading books and enjoying Niece/Aunt time.



 Dan was nice enough to swim with Stella
The water was pretty cold and I wasn't feeling 100%
I am so sad that Dan moved back to Salt Lake, we are missing him so much
Stella loves her Uncle and gets excited every time she sees him



I went looking for Stella when I found her dancing in Anna's room with Anna and Susie.
Of course they were dancing to Justin Beiber!




I didn't take out my camera very often at them Madsen's, oops!


Happy 4th of July!!

1 comment:

Myrle Dalton said...

What a lucky girl with so many aunts and uncles and grandparents too! Luvgrma