Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Day

We woke up and opened presents with Stella and just played.
We were supposed to have Christmas at the Madsen's but I was in too much pain and couldn't get out of my chair.
So all the Madsen's came over and opened presents at our house.












Then we took a picture of us in our Twill Co. shirts.
(Thank you everyone for letting me stay in my chair)
It was a very nice Christmas, I only got out of the lazy boy to go to the bathroom but it was still good.

Christmas evening my family came over and we opened presents again.
I didn't even get my camera out, I was to worn out.
I will have to see if anyone else took pictures because I can't remember.

All I can say is we are very excited for 2012 because 2011 was not awesome!

No comments: