{Dec. 27}
We were able to bury Atticus on December 27th at the Tonaquint Cemetery.
I don't know what we would have done without McMillan Mortuary because they did the whole thing for free, and for my Grandma Margo for donating a plot.
They were absolutely amazing to work with and I would suggest them to anyone.
Because it was Christmas McMillan and Tonaquint Cemetery were closed the whole weekend.
But with McMillan's help they were able to contact the Cemetery and get everything scheduled for us.
They even did the burials for the other 2 stillborns that were born the same day as Atticus and the day after.
All our families were in town and they wanted to be there for the burial so it was amazing that everything worked out so everyone could be there.
Laura Sang "Be Still My Soul"
Testimonies: Lincoln Dalton & Alan Madsen
Eulogy: Scott
Dedication: Darius Gray
Everyone did amazing! It couldn't have been any better.
We then had a nice lunch at my parents house. It was so nice to sit down and talk to everyone.
Thank you to everyone who helped with the lunch.
Aunt Lindsey helping Stella pick a flower off Atticus' casket
Stella has been absolutely amazing through this whole thing.
She even tries to take care of me, I love her so much
I am so grateful Darius could make it from Salt Lake to be with us.
We name Atticus after Darius so it really meant a lot to us, more then I could ever say.
I couldn't bend down yet so Scott helped my touch the casket one last time before we left.
Laura Sang "Be Still My Soul"
Testimonies: Lincoln Dalton & Alan Madsen
Eulogy: Scott
Dedication: Darius Gray
Everyone did amazing! It couldn't have been any better.
We then had a nice lunch at my parents house. It was so nice to sit down and talk to everyone.
Thank you to everyone who helped with the lunch.
Aunt Lindsey helping Stella pick a flower off Atticus' casket
Stella has been absolutely amazing through this whole thing.
She even tries to take care of me, I love her so much
I am so grateful Darius could make it from Salt Lake to be with us.
We name Atticus after Darius so it really meant a lot to us, more then I could ever say.
I couldn't bend down yet so Scott helped my touch the casket one last time before we left.
I am so grateful for everyone who has helped us these last couple weeks.
Thank you for the hospital for being so understanding and sweet.
Thank you to my parents and Scott's parents for taking Stella everyday for over a week.
Then for letting me stay at my parents house everyday for a week while Scott went to work.
Thank you for everyone for the wonderful meals and beautiful flowers.
Thanks to everyone who let me cry on their shoulder.
Thank you to the Bishop and his wonderful wife, who sadly past away a week later.
There have been so many people who have helped and been there for us but I can't remember everyone at this moment.
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!
I will probably to thanking everyone for the next year.

2 comments:
Looks like such a beautiful ceremony, and sounds like you have such an amazing support system!
It was a beautiful ceremony. Thinking of you guys.
Post a Comment