Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pregnancy Post: 23 & 24 Weeks

(Baby 23 weeks weighs as much as a large mango just over a pound, length 11 inches, couldn't find a mango that big)
(Baby 24 weeks is the lenght of an ear of corn 12 inches, weight gain about 1/4th pound, corn isn't in season)

After having evergy for a couple of days I got sick and lost it all, then Stella got sick and I spent a couple of  nights up all night with her. So I haven't gotten all my energy back yet.

I am hoping stress doesn't affect the baby to much because I have been over loaded lately! Working on Cub Scouts then getting another calling as Nursery Coordinator, working, Christmas, Stella being sick, no sleep, and anxiously waiting for my appointment at Primary Children's. I am hoping once my appointment is over then a lot of the stress will go away!

So excited/nervous about my appointment in a week!
I also have an appointment with my OBGYN, Dr. Chalmers, on Friday.

He doesn't move very much during the day but when I lay down to go to sleep he will kick and move for about 15 minutes every night. It is actually really relaxing to just lay there and feel him.

I bought a pair of maternity jeans, my pair from when I had Stella were AWFUL! I don't think I would have to have them yet but my hips have gotten wider faster then with Stella.

Don't know how much weight I have again but I can guess it is not pretty, haha

The other day I told Stella that when the baby comes she will get to help my hold the baby and feed the baby. She looked at me and said, " no mom we go to work." I let me her know we wouldn't be going to work any more we would stay home, well she didn't like that idea and let me know that we will be going to work. If we have to stay home for a whole day by the end of the day she starts asking when were going to work. I can't decide if it is good thing that she loves work or if she hates being at home. Who knows I guess we will find out in 2 months.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Such a cute pregnant lady! We should meet up when you're in town next week!