After we had dessert we headed to the park (school) to play.
We all headed straight to the swings.
I tried but by this time my hernia scar was killing me from the baby pushing on it
Because a couple years ago there is a picture of Anna, Laura and I flipped upside down we thought we should do it again, but I couldn't get upside down pregnant and Laura was doing other things
So Dan, Anna and Uncle Jeff decided to take a turn
But they decided to have a competition of who could hang upside down the longest
Anna started laughing almost immediately and Dan couldn't stop moving
Jeff on the other hand held super still and WON
My cousin Adam decided to try and climb to the roof of the school, and made it.
While he was up there he through ALL the balls down from the roof
About 6 tennis balls, 4 four square balls, soccer balls and other
Erin . Laura
Our wonderful self portrait
haha
Stella . Aunt Terry
Everyone decided to have an ultimate four square competition.
We went by 6th and 7th grade rules
because Erin teaches those grades in P.E.
I didn't get involved because I was wearing high heel boots so it was a little hard
but everyone had a blast laughing and screaming.
We all headed back to my parents house to relax
Then Scott and I went over to the Madsen's to hang out for a bit.
At the last minute (9:00pm) Lindsey, Brittney and I decided to hit Black Friday at Wal-Mart then Target.
We made it to Wal-Mart at 10:10 and it was OUT . OF . CONTROL!!
We started walking around trying to figure out where things might be.
ALL the movies were gone (after 10 minutes) but we found 2 steam mops for Brittney and I and Lindsey ended up finding a crock pot and couple things she wanted.
We then headed to Target, the line was down to Lowe's
So we got in line and waited and waited.
They were only letting 30 people in at a time!
We were only going for movies so we decided it wasn't worth it.
But it ended up being fun and we were home by 1:30am instead of 7:00am
I will definitely not be going next year if they open up this early again!







No comments:
Post a Comment