Thursday, November 03, 2011

Halloween Night

We went over to my parents to have some pizza for dinner then go trick or treating with Papa.
Luckily we showed up as my cousins where there so we got to take a couple pics with them.



 Abby even got dressed up for the occasion,
Not by choice.

 Stella and Papa before they went trick or treating
I am not sure what Papa is, he found everything about 15 before they left.


After going with Papa we headed over to Country Lane in Santa Clara to go trick or treating with Greg and Lindsey's family.
It was already so dark when we got there (8pm)
that I didn't even take my camera out.
I am thinking next year we will only go trick or treating for about an hour then let Stella pass out candy at the house cause she LOVED that.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Lincoln said...

Man that guy has a nice sweater! can you tell me where I can purchase one?