I am 10 weeks pregnant
I know it's a little early to tell people but I have heard and seen the heartbeat
and Scott and I are really excited.
Our family's have known since I was 6 weeks because
I see my family everyday and they would guess or ask a lot of questions about why I am sick EVERYDAY
And I am not very good at holding in secrets.
I haven't been as sick as I was with Stella
I have not thrown up yet but I am nauseous EVERYDAY ALL DAY
My new Doctor gave me some tips for not throwing up so that has really helped.
Im not craving anything, nothing sounds good ever.
We told Stella and she thinks the baby is in my belly button :)
I am really excited to have a blog with this pregnancy, with Stella I just wrote everything down in a belly/baby book.
We are super excited to be adding another little person to our family
oh my actual due date is April 3 but my doctor thinks I will be at least a week early because of how early Stella was. Will see.

4 comments:
First to comment....YIPPEE!!! So excited.
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting!
YAHOOOOOOOO!!! :D
oh that's hilarious that i some how missed your post earlier announcing you were pregnant. not sure how that happened, but congratulations!! that is so exciting. i hope the morning sickness goes quickly and you can enjoy the rest of the pregnancy.
also, sorry to hear about your car accident. it sounded like a nightmare. i'm glad you are both ok and just the car got hurt. the black ridge is so dangerous in bad weather!
Post a Comment