We had a great time at Lake Powell this year.
Stella and I were sad Scott couldn't make it because of work but it was still a blast.
My family went out Wednesday
Stella and I followed Thursday Morning
and Dan and Nikki met up around 1:00
(sorry my picasa isn't working)
Stella was so tired she fell right asleep on a chair
This year we stayed out on the Lake till about 7
and it was awesome because by the time we got back to camp it wasn't as hot
and we ate when the sun was setting, it was very enjoyable.
The first night camping went really well
Stella wonke up once in the middle of the night for about an hour then I bribed her with a treat in the morning if she went back to sleep
and she did

2 comments:
Stella is really growing up! Glad you had so much fun!
I like your pictures better...I designate you as the official Lake Powell photo taker.
Post a Comment