I was planning on working on the 4th of July but then I didn't have to go in so
Stella and I went swimming at my parents house with Laura and Grammy.
Helping Grammy clean the pool.
After a good nap we headed over to the Madsen's for some more swimming and a bbq.
Ike and Anna wanted to chicken fight so Scott and Steve helped them out.
It was really funny watching them, Scott and Steve were laughing the whole time.
The bbq masters!
Scott . Ike . Steve . Greg
We tried Harmon's sausage and brats for the first time (the ones we provide the spices for) and they were really good.
After the bbq everyone was waiting for fireworks to start and Groundhog's Day was on tv so we ended watching it and doing a puzzle before going to set off fireworks.

No comments:
Post a Comment