Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas Tree

{11.27.2010}

I know I am very far behind and I am trying to catch up!

This year Pete and Michelle were in St. George for Thanksgiving so we decided to go and get Christmas Trees the Saturday afterwards.
We went up to Cedar Mountain, and it was freezing and the snow was super deep!


Michelle. Peter



Making my own trail to find a tree.
Except the snow was up to my knees!

My parents tree


Pete found my tree!

Anna. Michelle. Stella. Me. Laura


It was lots of fun and exciting that so many people joined us in cuttin down the christmas trees.

3 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

wow, max looks so much like stella in the second picture from the bottom! that's crazy!

s@d said...

Great photos. I especially like the line of people hiking through the snowy woods. What a nice tradition.

Myrle Dalton said...

Great pictures! God looking family! And, a lot of snow. Luvgram