Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Eve

{12.24.2010}

We had Christmas Eve at the Dalton's this year but we dropped by the Madsen's get together first.
Almost everyone was able to make it, we missed Mike and Indra's family, we had a great dinner and all 9 grandchildren (and some adults) did the nativity.

Then we headed to the Dalton's for a big get together.
My mom made everything very beautiful.




 
 
 Anna. Dan

 We played some amazing minute to win it games.
Of course I didn't get very many pictures at all but it was a lot of fun.



We had Dalton's, Hooper's, and Adkin's
We had a total of 34 people, I think the biggest Christmas Eve party so far.
Canyon was in charge of singing. He brought his guitar and bells.
We sang for probably 20-25 minutes and it was wonderful, thanks.

After everyone left we cleaned up and put Stella to bed,
we spent the night at my parents with all the siblings minus Peter and Michelle.

Then we started getting Christmas morning ready for Stella!!

I love Christmas

No comments: