Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Happy Halloween!

This year I decided to make Stella's Halloween costume,
I thought that because she is so in love with watching Tinkerbell that that is who she should be.
I thought for my first costume it turned out pretty good.
Of course it wasn't perfect and I ended up needing a couple safety pins but it was good besides that, haha


 Cousin Ike and Anna with Stella

 She would rather play with the rocks and sticks then smile at the camera.

I am glad Stella actually like wearing her costume this year.
She loved going to everyone's door and taking candy out of the bowl.
She would either blow them a kiss after or say "tank you" 
She wasn't afraid of any of the costumes or anything, she didn't like the house's that played loud music and she would cover her ears.

I need to raid my mom's and sister-in-laws camera and see if they got a good one of Stella in her costume.
I just love Halloween!

No comments: