Monday, September 06, 2010

Simple Amazing

...My Mom Is!
She makes so many wonderful things for Stella.
She is extremely talented and creative and I love her for that (and other things too)

My mom made this cute bird mobile to go over Stella's crib.
She used real sticks and then sewed the birds






 A little over 2 years ago Scott and I bought a high chair at the Enterprise Corn Festival
It needed to be painted but with all our moving and our crazy life it left in my mom's basement and forgot about.
Well my mom decided it would be a good time to paint it.
And she did an amazing job!



 She hand painted everything!
I love my mom



Thank you for everything Mom!

4 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

those are darling projects, i love the fabric of the birds- such creativity!

Myrle Dalton said...

Your mom is so talented! Remind me to tell you about the bird house she made for me some 20 years ago or thereabouts. Luvgram

s@d said...

Go Grandma. Those are both priceless.

L. Madsen Designer said...

I LOVE this bird mobile! I want some little birdies!! too bad we can't share moms! Love you!