of my Grandpa Robert Dalton
He died 9 years ago today.
Scott, Stella and I went to his grave site.
Me, my cousin Hannah and Grandpa
Grandpa & His mom Jesse Dalton
Things about Grandpa:
1. He LOVED to garden (i had a picture of him in his garden but I couldn't get it to load)
2. I always had 2 bags of twin pop Popsicle in freezer
(that is why we are all addicted to popsicles)
3. He wore Airwalks, that was his favorite shoe
4. He started the celebrity concert series
5. He taught at Dixie College and was loved by his students
6. He has 4 sons and 1 daughter
7. Was over 6 feet tall
8. He had a closet full of toys that were vintage when I was little
9. Had an old push lawn mower and he would let us mow his lawn every Sunday
10. Had a huge pot (i think my dad made) almost full of rubberbands
8. He had a closet full of toys that were vintage when I was little
9. Had an old push lawn mower and he would let us mow his lawn every Sunday
10. Had a huge pot (i think my dad made) almost full of rubberbands
I loved my Grandpa!

2 comments:
Wow. Nine years. I feel like you knew papa a lot better than I did, though I remember the popsicles, Little Caesar's pizza on Sundays, the stationary bike and those soft oatmeal cookies with icing.
Nice tribute Rachel. That picture is so cute of you & Hannah with Papa. Also fun to note our van & your yellow truck parked up the street.
Post a Comment