Stella is 1
We had Stella's first birthday party at the Villa Gardens Reception and Event Center
because our house is to little to fit both our big families
and my sister-in-law is the building manager, so that worked out great!
We had a BBQ with cake and ice cream.
Stella had so much fun following all her cousins around the building, she wants to do whatever they are doing.
My mom made Stella the cutest outfit but I didn't get a picture with the whole outfit on somehow so I will need to get some copies from my mom and then I will post them.



I made Stella's cake and I thought it turned out really good.
Every time I helped Stella open a present she would go "ooohhh" and hug it.
She is so funny.

I made this cute sign thanks to Erica
We almost didn't make it with an A because it got lost between our house and the Villa Gardens.
Thanks to my wonderful husband for running to Pebbles right before the party.
Grandpa playing with Stella while they eat.
Stella loves her Grandpa she thinks he is so funny and loves making faces with him.

When we started singing Happy Birthday she couldn't stop smiling she LOVED it!
I was so surprised because a lot of kids cry during the song.

She wasn't really interested in the cake
She LOVED the candle, she kept licking the frosting off of it.
We had to help her a little in getting into the cake because she kept softly touching the frosting.
Thank you for everyone who came it was a wonderful party.
I love my baby girl!
We had Stella's first birthday party at the Villa Gardens Reception and Event Center
because our house is to little to fit both our big families
and my sister-in-law is the building manager, so that worked out great!
We had a BBQ with cake and ice cream.
Stella had so much fun following all her cousins around the building, she wants to do whatever they are doing.
My mom made Stella the cutest outfit but I didn't get a picture with the whole outfit on somehow so I will need to get some copies from my mom and then I will post them.
She is so funny.
We almost didn't make it with an A because it got lost between our house and the Villa Gardens.
Thanks to my wonderful husband for running to Pebbles right before the party.
Stella loves her Grandpa she thinks he is so funny and loves making faces with him.
I was so surprised because a lot of kids cry during the song.
She LOVED the candle, she kept licking the frosting off of it.
We had to help her a little in getting into the cake because she kept softly touching the frosting.
Thank you for everyone who came it was a wonderful party.
I love my baby girl!

1 comment:
Happy # 1 Stella. Not many people rate an event center, for their first b-day. It all looks very festive & adorable, just like Stella. We are off to Cole's # 3 today.
Post a Comment