Thursday, January 21, 2010

Popsicles

Grandpa is ALWAYS giving Stella popsicles!
He loves popsicles so I think he is trying to get Stella addicted also.
Anytime Grandpa gets one he goes straight to Stella to see if she wants some
Of course she does! She always want what everybody else has.
It is nice because she doesn't touch the popsicle she just lets Grandpa control it.
It probably is not the best thing to give her (sugar) since she never stops moving in the first place but it does not seem to make things worse, so I don't stop the popsicle giving.
And it is so cute!

I just love my little girl and my Dad for being such a great Grandpa

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Rachel- She is so stinkin cute!! I love how she is holding her hands. So lady like!! ha ha

s@d said...

Looks like he is carrying on the popsicle thang. That's what my kids remember from Papa's house. Probably better than, "the gpa juice" Nate shares with Cole.