Monday, September 14, 2009

Salt Lake

Salt Lake
We went up to Salt Lake on September 9th so that I could do my cousins wedding cake.
We stayed at my Uncle Terry's and Aunt Beth's house in Charleston.
It was such nice weather and beautiful.Stella still is not sure what to do on grass so it is really hard to get her to smile while she is sitting on it.
Clint and Cassie's Cake
It turned out beautiful!
I didn't get to take pictures of it during the reception because Stella was wiped out from the days activities.


Stella crashed right after I finished the cake for about 10 minutes then woke up again.
She wasn't really happy after that so we headed back to Charleston.

On Saturday we drove up Big Cottonwood Canyon and took a walk around Silver Lake.
It was beautiful and Stella laughed and yelled at everyone who walked by.
Everyone loved it and stopped to say hi to her.
Stella loved the ducks, which wasn't a surprise because she loves all animals.Scott trying to take a picture of me while we are walking.
Family picture, we took ourselves in the sun.

1 comment:

s@d said...

I am so glad you posted some pictures of the cake. I am collecting photos, since I didn't take many. Thanks again, it was beautiful. I'm glad your whole weekend wasn't work.