We went on a wonderful picnic to Pine Valley. The weather was wonderful and Stella loved being outside.Dad, Stella and Uncle Steve looking out over the reservoir. It was absolutely beautiful.
Looking at the water with mom.These two cows were walking right through our hike trail. Stella loved the cows, she kicked her legs and waved her arms like crazy This is doe we saw just walking through somebody's yard in Pine Valley
Love the pictures of Stella. My how she has changed over the months. It is amazing, especially when I don't see her much. I guess you got the bottle and bib and burb cloth I sent with your mom? Those were so cute when I saw them at the farmers market at Thanksgiving Point I bought them and took them to the wedding, but you had already left. The cake was absolutely gorgeous. Even your mom's little flowers. Love you guys. Luvgram
2 comments:
Love the pictures of Stella. My how she has changed over the months. It is amazing, especially when I don't see her much. I guess you got the bottle and bib and burb cloth I sent with your mom? Those were so cute when I saw them at the farmers market at Thanksgiving Point I bought them and took them to the wedding, but you had already left. The cake was absolutely gorgeous. Even your mom's little flowers. Love you guys. Luvgram
I bet Scott thought that was a Black bear in the water, huh, dude!
I love that little Stella girlie.
Post a Comment