She didn't even touch them while they were on, I took them off after about 10 minutes. She loved wearing them!She kept trying to look underneath them but finally gave up. She is a cutie! Thanks Grammy!
Stella, you look like a speedster with the fast shades pulled down...How are you going to crawl backwards if you can't see forward? You are going to be something else! redwallpapa
Such a cutie! I found her bottle in the van! I thought Scott had come by to pick it up so I was surprised when I heard it and found it to be a babies bottle. I have it here, I'll try to remember to take it to your mom's.
2 comments:
Stella, you look like a speedster with the fast shades pulled down...How are you going to crawl backwards if you can't see forward? You are going to be something else! redwallpapa
Such a cutie! I found her bottle in the van! I thought Scott had come by to pick it up so I was surprised when I heard it and found it to be a babies bottle. I have it here, I'll try to remember to take it to your mom's.
Post a Comment