6 Months Old
I couldn't get Stella to look at the camera because she loves moving so I will have to retake the pictures but here are a couple I got.
Weight: 13 lbs 13 oz (9th Percentile)
Length: 25.59 Inches (40th Percentile)
Head: 16.9 Inches (64th Percentile)
She is all over the chart - big head, long and skinny
Things to remember:
1. She loves rice cereal and applesauce, but not anything else
2. She can sit up by herself
3. She can scoot herself backwards (which she doesn't like because she is usually trying to get something)
4. She loves being thrown in the air
5. She loves when Uncle Dan puts her upside down
6. She says dada over and over....only mama when she is sad and crying
7. Loves Abby (my Dads dog) except for when she likes Stella in the face
8. Everytime you put her in her car seat she tries climbing out
9. She likes when the road is bumpy because is rattles her voice
10. The only things she puts in her mouth are her binki, hands, feet and her teddy
11. She is teething...tried teething rings but she just licks them
12. She can direct her walker to where ever she wants to go...she found my dads office the other day and the bathroom
13. She loves her Uncle Greg, she gets so excited every time she sees him
14. Wrapping her tight in her blanket is the only time Stella will sit still
15. She is still stiff as a board, not cuddly at all!
16. She makes a high pitched noise after she poops..which is nice because I know when to change her
I can't believe she is already 6 months! We love her so much and are so grateful she is in our lives.
15. She is still stiff as a board, not cuddly at all!
16. She makes a high pitched noise after she poops..which is nice because I know when to change her
I can't believe she is already 6 months! We love her so much and are so grateful she is in our lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment