North Rim of the Grand Canyon
4th of July Weekend
The Jeep had some issues on the way to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. The transmission fluid line popped out while Anna and Laura were driving it and there was smoke everywhere. We stopped in Colorado City to get more transmission fluid and filled it up.But unfortunately the tube came out again and we had to stop in Fredonia to get new tubing and clamps. After that we made it safely to the Grand Canyon and back without anymore issues from the Jeep.
The many WONDERFUL faces of Anna and Laura.Good Morning! Thank you to Aunt Bird for giving us the vintage sleeping bag thing. It kept her super warm.
The Grand Canyon
Our little family


Dad decided to take a little nap in the sun on the edge of the Grand Canyon.
Because it has been so wet this year the Grand Canyon was so green and beautiful.
All the pictures of mom are on the other camera so as soon as I get them I will put them on.
The Grand Canyon
Dad decided to take a little nap in the sun on the edge of the Grand Canyon.
Because it has been so wet this year the Grand Canyon was so green and beautiful.
All the pictures of mom are on the other camera so as soon as I get them I will put them on.

1 comment:
looks like a whole bunch of dalton fun!
Post a Comment